Hermes Group offers you, professionally and responsibly, a range of high-standard services for:
- General Inspection, Repairs and Testing of all Types of Turbochargers
- Reblading and Calibration
- Ultrasonic Measurement of turbocharger casing and Reports
- Dynamic Balancing
- Reconditioning of Bearings
- Reconditioning of Lub oil Pumps
- Deflection Testing
- Checking for Alignment and general measurement of Rotor shaft according
to Manufacturer’s Standards.
- Dismantling 100% of all parts of the separator.
- Cleaning and sandblasting of all parts.
- Checking straightness and taking measurements of horizontal and vertical shafts.
- Replace them with other new ones, if required.
- Replacement of all ball bearings (using only SKF or FAG bearings)
- Processing and rebuilding of bowls and seals according to original manufacturer specifications. The bowls are dismantled and checked for wear and damage on all sealing faces. Bowl discs are mechanically polished and are returned to “as new” condition. Lock rings large and small are checked for wear and zeroed in the correct position. All ‘O’ rings and gaskets are automatically replaced with new.
- Spindle heights, operating water paring discs and oil discharge paring disc heights are brought into line with the original manufacturers new specifications.
- All parts for operating water both inlet and outlet are checked and replaced if needs be.
- Before packing and before being ready for delivery, Balance Certificates are issued for each bowl and we perform operation tests of the machines under real operating conditions.
- Irrespectively of the condition of all separators, we exchange them with new units, if required (on exchange basis).
3) AIR COMPRESSORS
- Dismantling 100% of all parts of the air compressor.
- Cleaning of all parts.
- We carefully check all the spare parts of the compressor and if it’s needed we replace them with new ones.
- The compressors have been tested in real conditions and their functions have proved as new ones